Yookyung's father on Twitter: "I have asked the company to release a letter of apology stating the truth to A Pink fans and for Yookyung's return to the group. Fans, please help us."
An associate of the father's company: "The Twitter account is indeed our CEO's confirmed Twitter, not a fake. For now, the opinion he's expressed on there is all we know. We are sure of one thing and that the opinions he's expressed are nothing but the truth. Because he is a businessman, he would not release false information because of the negative effects it would have on his business."
A Cube's response: "Hong Yookyung's withdrawal from the group was agreed upon by both the company and herself and her family. The termination of her contract has already been drawn up so it is impossible for her termination to be revoked."
Article: Hong Yoo Kyung's father rages "A Pink's agency made a one sided decision kicking her out"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+413, -13] The reason Cube is sly is that they used Hong Yookyung's father's wealth and status to get all the support for A Pink as well as their media play. Now that they have nothing sweet left to suck out of him, they're throwing both of them away. I'd be pissed.
2. [+372, -7] Then pay back everything he's paid for, like their dorm ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+302, -16] Sucking out the sweet and throwing them away. Just like WGM using Sunhwa and Kwanghee ㅋ
Article: [Exclusive] A Pink Hong Yookyung, did she 'leave' or was she 'kicked out'.... Father's SNS tweet spreads
Source: Hanguk Ilbo via Naver
1. [+810, -4] I think she was kicked out. The CEO of a business of his level wouldn't say things like this without knowing the repurcussions
2. [+683, -10] Cube seems to really be on the verge of running themselves into the ground when they make decisions like this
3. [+586, -8] I think she really was kicked out judging by her father's words. He wouldn't have tweeted about it if she wasn't treated unfairly. The problem we should be focusing on is not whether she was kicked out or left but why the company felt that they had to make the decision that they did, especially since they knew that it would be a controversial move for a girl group on the rise.
4. [+478, -10] I'm honestly curious about Hong Yookyung's own views. I think her father was more into this girl group gig than she was... I just hope whatever decision was made, that she's okay with it.
5. [+469, -23] Father, you have a lot of money, just set up your own company...
6. [+402, -5] I think she was kicked out but Cube told Yookyung and her father that they would be releasing it to the media as a voluntary withdrawal to preserve both A Pink and Yookyung's image... but once news got out, people started ragging on her for the special treatment school thing and Yookyung's image went down the drain so her father felt betrayed by Cube..
7. [+239, -13] Cube's a mess, how are they managing their kids? This is why they're still not in the Top 3
8. [+234, -12] Even if she's returned to the group, does anyone honestly expect her to fit right back in again like nothing happened?
Article: A Pink's reps "Hong Yookyung will not be returning to the group... compromise already reached"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+441, -11] So I guess this just confirms it that those ba$tards wanted to add a new member all along and kicked Yookyung out to achieve it ㅋㅋ What pathetic pigs
2. [+382, -10] A Pink, how can the members shut their mouths like this? A fellow member who sweat blood and tears for years alongside them is being kicked out with unfair treatment like this and they're doing nothing about it? Don't they know that they could very well be next? Kids, you have to rise up as a group like Block B and attack the company.
3. [+380, -8] Is their company CEO stupid? How can he let something like this happen even after seeing what happened to T-ara?
4. [+308, -11] Compromise my butt, you know what happens when you get caught lying
5. [+292, -5] Wow, the company is ridiculous. They basically used Yookyung's father for his money and now that they don't need the support anymore, they throw them out ㅋㅋㅋ I'm pissed FOR them