TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice


Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' Jung Woong In returns, his first target is Yoon Sang Hyun

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+312, -12] I screamed when Cha Byun's cellphone made the noise and he attacked right at that moment..ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+298, -8] I thought it was Min Jun Guk when Seo Do Yeon came otu of the car but it was Hwang Dal Joongㅠ Who thought he'd go to Cha Byun... a reversal after reversal, it's driving me crazy ♥

3. [+275, -7] What is he going to tell Cha Byun... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Will he talk about Soo Ha's dad...

4. [+32, -1] Ahn Moon Suk is here... it's all over now... ㅋㅋ

5. [+24, -2] I have a feeling Min Jun Guk will tell Cha Byun that Soo Ha's dad murdered his wife and then he'll get caught again and Cha Byun will lawyer for Min Jun Guk again... (TN: I hope I got this right???)

-

Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' Lee Jong Suk - Lee Bo Young's shy kiss... 'tickle'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+453, -9] I didn't know what you'd like so I prepared a kiss

2. [+387, -9] I couldn't bring myself to change the channel after the drama ended because I was still emotionally caught up in it so I just left it on... and there was the ALL IP CF on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the CF is so sweet...

3. [+287, -9] Everyone keeps wanting for Wednesday and Thursday to come but... I don't want it to... ㅠ Because the day will near that the drama ends...ㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' confirms two episode extension "There are still stories left to tell"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+533, -13] That's right, there's only a little bit of the storyline out right now for it to end... ㅠㅠ With only 10 episode long episodes, even a two episode extension isn't enough ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+415, -22] We get to see more of Soo Ha... thank you ㅜㅜ ♥

3. [+345, -12] We are so thankful>_<♥

-