Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young cast in 'We Got Married'


Article: 'WGM' Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young join 'We Got Married', will their contrasting charms work?

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+769, -121] Hul... Nam Goong Min could do better.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why doesn't he just stick to acting... ㅠㅠ

2. [+558, -22] Nam Goong Min is always a supporting role and 'I Need Romance' didn't necessarily do all that well.. I feel bad for him ㅜㅜㅜ I'm sure he went through much deliberation before he chose to go on WGM ㅜㅜ Hopefully he can raise some public recognition and land a lead role next time... How sad ㅜㅜㅜ I'm at least glad we can hear his sweet voice and see his characteristic smile.

3. [+444, -122] Why... I like Hong Jin Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+46, -5] It doesn't even matter who could do better, what is Nam Goong Min lacking for him to choose to come on WGM?? Hul

5. [+28, -3] Ah... Why would Nam Goong Min go on WGM ㅠㅠ

6. [+23, -0] His acting is amazing, why isn't anyone giving him roles or awards... Make use of him, please

7. [+22, -0] I seroiusly love Nam Goong Min ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+21, -0] His image right now is so good ㅜ I hope he maintains that in variety ㅜㅜ

-