Nichkhun replies to a fan tweet about Tiffany


Article: Nichkhun mentions Tiffany for the first time since confirming dating rumors "I'll take care of her"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+268, -28] Ah, that's so sweet

2. [+163, -20] Cool of him, they match well ㅎㅎ Haeng shyo~♥ :)

3. [+119, -16] Haeng shyo~

4. [+17, -12] It's actually sweet of him to make it public like that ㅎㅎ

5. [+14, -1] This is the kind of man I like... I remember with INFINITE... when L's dating scandal first broke out, he left his girlfriend  for some foreign trip and that girl was left alone, defenseless against netizens ㅠㅠ I haven't looked at INFINITE the same since. ㅠㅠ Protect your girl~~~~~~~

6. [+13, -4] I like this, it's sweet ㅎㅎ

7. [+13, -11] Nichkhun-ah... It's good to be public with your dating stuff but did you consider the feelings of your fans? Realize that your fans are important too! Without your fans, you are nothing but a handsome foreigner.

8. [+12, -42] As a fan, let me say one thing. It's good that you're dating but if you care about your fans at all, don't make it obvious/public.

9. [+10, -5] They really match well and it's good to see them like this ㅎㅎ Be happy to the both of them, fighting.

10. [+9, -4] Hul... makes my heart flutter

11. [+8, -6] Hul, what the ㅋㅋㅋ Tiffany's lucky

-