[Instiz] ex-Sulli fanpage Jinnabit's recent tweets


Instiz: Recent tweets by Jinnabit (Sulli's fanpage)

Jinnabit 6/24: (In reply) She's the one who said she hated group promotions ever since her days as an 'Inkigayo' MC ㅋㅋㅋ I heard her say that she hates f(x) a lot~

Jinnabit 6/21: (In reply) It's not that she's weak minded but that she doesn't have a brain at all ㅋㅋ If she's hurt over hateful comments, how does she have it in her to be out drinking and going to clubs and partying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her and Choiza deserve each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jinnabit 6/21: (In reply) ㅋㅋㅋ One thing she says often is "Whatever, I'm going to do whatever I want" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she really did whatever she wanted, she should have the balls to actually flip stuff up ㅋㅋ

Jinnabit: 6/20: (In reply) She's the one who said with her own mouth that she's only acting close with the other members because fans are watching her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have dirt on her because she told me things about the other members ㅋㅋ

Jinnabit 6/21: (In reply) Even if I do it, she's just going to avoid the issue by acting like the victim and claiming everyone hates her. She's always been like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

"Sulli's just an onion... I thought things had at least gotten okay now but after reading Jinnabit's tweets, I can't stand it because I feel so bad for the other four members... poor Soojung!!!"

"Jinnabit's a saint for putting up with her.."

"Jinnabit-nim fighting..."

"Considering all that's been revealed, Jinnabit's a saint..."

"How could Jinnabit just stand watching Sulli act like this..."

"I really liked Sulli but this makes me lose all respect for her."

"Don't care about Sulli anymore, my heart breaks for the four f(x) members."

"Proves that the scariest anti is a fan who turned their back on you. Jinnabit's a real saint. Makes me so upset and want to cry because this is so different from the Sulli I had known."

"I used to hate Jinnabit but considering everything she's put up with, she's a saint."

"People keep telling Jinnabit to just leave the fandom quietly but the reason she can't is because fans made up so many rumors about her to hate on her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She wanted to leave quietly but people already know what she looks like in real life and made up so many crazy rumors about her that she would've been a fool to just sit there and take it."

"You can really tell Jinnabit loved Sulli... always shielding her, staying quiet when she got hate. Sulli really betrayed her ㅠ Sulli even asked her to make Choiza an ID on the fansite ㅠㅠ and yet Jinnabit still has to put up with all the rumors people make up about her."

"There's no fan like Jinnabit who helped Sulli and shielded her... why did Sulli do this to her."

"Jinnabit herself said she's going to leave once her lawsuit is over. She's suing a ton of fans for making up rumors about her like how she threatened other fanpages and everything."

"This is why idols shouldn't be friends with their fans. How're you going to handle the repercussions when things go wrong?

"Man, I'd be so grateful if I had a fan who loved me like their own life..."

"Heard Jinnabit has almost spent 20 million won on Sulli."

"Somehow Jinnabit saying all this makes it believable..."

"It's already been game over the minute Jinnabit turned on her."

"Wasn't Jinnabit an akgae?"
- It was just a rumor ㅠㅠㅠ
- She's in a lawsuit right now with the people who spread those rumors about her.

(More tweets from Jinnabit discussing Sulli's relationships with f(x))
Jinnabit: (In reply) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Soojung still really liked her ㅎㅎ She defended Sulli until the end, so she was really pissed off when Sulli acted like that during 'Red Light' 

Jinnabit: (In reply) She really hated it when I took Soojung's side so I rarely said anything but I was so pissed when that happened that I couldn't help but take her side ㅡ ㅡ....

"Wasn't Jinnabit the one who threatened other fanpages to close down?"
- Those were all rumors and the people who spread them are being sued
- Jinnabit said that those fanpages quit on their own after finding out Sulli's true colors, she had nothing to do with it

"People can say all they want about Jinnabit but it doesn't change the fact that she's been there for Sulli since her debut and shielded her through everything."

-