Heechul reveals he saves female contacts under a nickname in his phone


Article: Kim Heechul, "I save female celebrity contacts in my phone under nicknames instead of their name"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

After talking about how many female contacts he has in his phone, someone mentioned that it would be dangerous if he were to lose his phone. He reassured them, "I save them under nicknames that only I can recognize."

1. [+201, -17] I bet he's saved as a 'psycho otaku' under other celebrity phones

2. [+134, -14] So what did you save Gain under then?

3. [+112, -58] He's like me. I get caught by my girlfriend if I save them under their actual names ㅋㅋ

4. [+12, -0] The classic method used by cheaters. Save girls under nicknames like professor, real estate agent, hyung, etc

5. [+11, -1] You only live once, might as well live it like you want like Kim Heechul

6. [+10, -3] I bet his girlfriend would hate that though ㅜㅜ

7. [+6, -1] Casanova!

8. [+4, -0] I wonder if he saved IU under 'sick visit' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+2, -0] It's the most basic thing that cheaters do with their phones

10. [+2, -0] I wonder if he has Seolddokkang and Airheadfany saved too

-