TV: Yuri charms in first episode of webdrama 'Gogh, The Starry Night'



Article: 'Gogh, The Starry Night' Kwon Yuri shows lovely story of a pitiful youth in first episode

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,581, -199] Is this really a filler drama?? It's a lot more fun than I expected ♡♡ Finally something to watch in this time slot ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+1,329, -151] I didn't know the director was also the director of 'I Hear Your Voice' and 'Pinocchio'... looks like that was why Lee Jong Suk made a cameo. Definitely a drama I can trust to watch then ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,111, -178] It's so fun!! Finally a weekend drama worth watching ^^

4. [+917, -163] Finally a weekend drama I can watch

5. [+1,025, -240] Yuri's aacting was good, and Lee Jong Suk smiling gave me a heart attack!

6. [+251, -53] Didn't have high expectations going into it since it's a webdrama but time flew so fast ㅋㅋ Yuri's so pretty and cute and perfect for the role. Lee Jong Suk was great too ㅋㅋ Tomorrow's Park Shin Hye's cameo ㅋㅋㅋ sad that this is only a four episode drama

7. [+215, -44] Lee Jong Suk's scene was so short but still heart attack worthy ♡ Didn't realize till today how pretty Yuri is too

8. [+211, -44] Didn't think much when I started it but it's a lot more fun than I expected. Fast plot pace, great visuals, and something about the drama's funny but still heart fluttering. Yuri's character is so cute the more you see it ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+158, -86] People don't just blindly hate because it's an idol actor ㅋ I actually thought Yuri's free spirited character fit her role perfectly ㅋ and I like that it's by director Jo Soo Won! You can see the 'Pinocchio' cast make little appearances ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+139, -86] It's a unique drama and fun in a way that still makes your heart flutter

3. [+87, -42] It's actually a 20 episode web drama but only 20 minutes in screentime... sad that it's 4 episodes on public broadcast. It's fun to watch... Yuri's club dancing scene was the best, such a sexy dance.

4. [+53, -46] Honestly so boring ㅡ ㅡ please stop putting her in acting

5. [+45, -42] I find Yuri prettier on stage... just saying...

6. [+34, -26] The drama's so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ heart fluttering.. sad that it's only 4 episodes ㅠ

7. [+27, -22] The drama's more fun than I thought. As someone in similar age to Yuri, I found her so relatable

8. [+20, -19] Surprised at how high quality it was for a web drama, it's alright

-