YG denies dating rumors between GD and Dara





Article: G-Dragon and Sandara Park kiss? Spotted at Seoul concert video

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,269, -42] Okay this is much better than dating a Japanese woman

2. [+1,247, -32] She's probably the nicest person out of all the dating scandals he's been involved in. Date~ I'll genuinely congratulate you like I did with Taeyang~

3. [+994, -22] Help us Dispatch

4. [+74, -9] I saw the video and he just protected her because people were shoving themselves to try and take pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and obviously celebrities wouldn't make it so obvious if they were really dating

5. [+58, -6] GD's really into stick skinny girls

6. [+57, -9] YG tries so hard to make something out of Sandara but nothing works... she seems like a good person but she doesn't do anything on TV ㅠㅠ sad because she has a pretty face too

7. [+50, -11] I think they match well and I support them if they really are dating ㅎ

8. [+41, -6] I think Sandara Park matches GD

9. [+40, -3] I personally don't like GD but if he really is dating Sandara, I'm willing to give him another chance...

10. [+40, -4] Yeah, Sandara's much better than anyone he's dated

-


Article: G-Dragon and Sandara Park's dating rumors end as a happening "It was a joke"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+980, -16] I can't even tell what's going on in the picture...

2. [+895, -79] Sandara is way nicer and better than Komatsu Nana. I can congratulate them if they're dating. Seems even the South East Asian fans want it too judging by all the videos they make about them.

3. [+749, -70] Why would you try to get your picture taken in that pose on purpose? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sometimes GD seems like quite the attention wh*re

4. [+54, -13] I really would rather that he date Sandara Park though.. she's nice and pretty.. and way better than those Japanese girls

5. [+53, -9] If they aren't joking and really are dating, I'm willing to applaud them...

6. [+44, -13] ㅋㅋ But honestly Sandara doesn't seem like GD's type ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+43, -7] GD really did look cool in that video though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+32, -3] YG's a family, as if there'd be a dating scandal among them... I looked at the video and GD looked like he was just looking out for her

9. [+31, -6] Maybe not a some but I do feel like there's something between them... They go on vacation a lot with their friends and have a lot of couple items... One of them seems to really like the other and the other seems to think they can do better but doesn't want to let them go, etc.. something like that

10. [+29, -4] So much better than those weird Japanese girls like Kiko. I think even fans would be happy to congratulate them if they really were dating.

-


Article: YG reps, "GD and Dara's dating rumors? Just a joke picture taken at a company dinner"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+833, -36] But isn't it obvious that they wouldn't date each other? What a mess with people accusing them of dating just for standing next to each other

2. [+692, -57] Sandara and GD has been a longtime fan coupling, probably because they match so well.. I really wish they'd date though, I've had enough with him dating Japanese kids

3. [+477, -40] This scandal isn't that big of a deal now because Sandara's older and not promoting much ㅋㅋㅋ but this scandal would be huge if it was a current girl group member ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+388, -22] A bit random~ but I can see how they'd match ㅎㅎ does seem like a joke considering how close they are!

5. [+115, -8] They feel like more like close nuna and dongsaeng to me... if they were going to date, I reckon they would've done it already a long time ago ㅋㅋ they've known each other for years

6. [+199, -15] I totally support Sandara and GD ㅋㅋㅋ

-