Twice confirms Japanese debut this summer



Article: Twice confirms Japanese debut for June 28th... official overseas advancement

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,172, -83] Work hard in Japan too.. Since they have three Japanese members, I'm sure the group will be more approachable (?) for the Japanese

2. [+893, -102] I heard Japan is already crazy over them~~ TT

3. [+599, -71] Can't wait~♡

4. [+552, -62] Take care of your health over there~

5. [+613, -153] Twice seems like a Japanese girl group already, I think their promos will do well over there

6. [+175, -18] For those of you worried about Twice cutting back on their Korean promos for this, Japan is close enough that they can head over for a day of schedules real quick ㅋㅋ If anything, they'll be doing more V app lives and provide more fan service opportunities so I can't wait ㅋㅋㅋ They've always been a group known for excellent fan service. I'm proud that Mina, Sana, and Momo can go promote over there after spending so many years training in Korea ^^

7. [+222, -37] I remember Twice had an ad up on Shibuya ㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak, this is such a huge growth for them, it hasn't even been two years since they debuted

8. [+156, -15] Have to give it to Park Jin Young for picking Mina, Sana, and Momo. I was reading the Japanese comments and there were a ton of comments in support of them.

-