Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk are dating



Article: [Exclusive] "YG labelmate couple is born" Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk are dating

Source: 10asia via Naver

1. [+1,250, -14] Hul

2. [+1,126, -83] I give YG 5 minutes to release an article calling it an unfounded rumor, just wait and see ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+773, -41] Congratulations if true

4. [+580, -49] They match well though

5. [+399, -39] Ooh ㅋㅋㅋ congratulations~~

6. [+115, -6] I guess that picture of his legs on her Instagram was for real then

7. [+115, -6] I assumed people were lying when I heard they were dating ㅋㅋㅋ I guess the blind items were true..

8. [+94, -5] So that picture was a Lovestagram ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+96, -10] I read an article not too long ago about her complaining how the scandal was making it hard for her ㅋㅋ

10. [+71, -5] Seems like there are a lot of couples lately who bare dating their drama co-stars~

-

Source: Nate

1. [+211, -17] I bet you YG's going to deny it in 5 minutes...

2. [+143, -9] I thought they were dating. They put up SNS pictures after their drama ended and it seemed like they had feelings for each other. As a fan, I'm honestly happy for them and support their relationship.

3. [+103, -28] For how much of a failure their viewer ratings were, I'm sure they depended on each other to get through the tough times ㅋㅋㅋ congratulations

4. [+18, -1] The fact that YG's staying quiet means that they're confirming it ㅋㅋ

5. [+17, -4] I had a feeling they were dating after seeing the pictures of them hanging out and stuff ㅋㅋ congratulations~~~

-