BoA and Joo Won are dating



Article: [Exclusive] Joo Won ♥ BoA dating, top star couple is born

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,158, -6] Hul... this is really unexpected

2. [+532, -25] They're both celebrities I really like, congratulations ㅋ

3. [+459, -10] Hul...? What?

4. [+434, -15] Is Dispatch on break?

5. [+222, -15] It can't be true, right...?

6. [+66, -1] Totally random combination

7. [+52, -0] Eh? Joo Won has to enlist soon too

8. [+48, -2] I doubt they'll confirm it without pictures

9. [+48, -3] They're celebrities I personally like individually but I don't think they match together well ㅋ

10. [+30, -1] What is this?

11. [+55, -2] A scriptwriter I know told me so I already knew... but I still don't think they match~

12. [+43, -0] They don't match as well as you'd think... hmm

13. [+41, -0] He's facing enlistment this year so good luck to her

14. [+53, -7] Wow daebak, BoA and Joo Won... ㅋㅋ and there's only a year in age gap, not as much as I thought

15. [+28, -3] I think there height difference would be more daebak than their age difference

16. [+25, -0] Really not fond of male celebrities who get into public relationships before enlisting. Remember Ji Hyun Woo?

17. [+23, -0] He's going to the army though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. [+17, -0] Wow... BoA's at a level where she could pick from the cream of the crop but she really must judge people for who they are. He's enlisting soon too... I wonder how that'll affect their relationship.

19. [+17, -0] The age gap isn't as big as I thought. BoA debuted at such a young age that I thought she'd at least be 6 years older than him ㅋㅋ

20. [+16, -0] These two were quite famous among golfers already because they showed up together often... lots of fan accounts.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+382, -7] Huk Joo Won and BoA... never imagined them together!!!

2. [+189, -9] BoA's Japanese fans are going to be pissed... she's dating 'Bridal Mask' Joo Won ㅋ

3. [+11, -1] Wow that's pretty random ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+10, -0] Wow~ congratulations! Feels like two nice people have gotten together! Beautiful and handsome +_+

5. [+10, -2] They don't really match though... but since they have common hobbies and interests, I bet they'll last long

-


Article: Joo Won reps, "He is dating BoA" cool admittance

Source: News 1 v via Nate

1. [+440, -11] Hul daebak, I'm so surprised... isn't this BoA's first public relationhip? Daebak ㅋㅋㅋ congratulations

2. [+322, -5] ????? Didn't expect these two at all ㅋㅋㅋ be happy!!!!

3. [+19, -0] I find going public with relationships right before enlisting to be pretty irresponsible

5. [+12, -7] Hul~!! Daebak! But I feel like Joo Won could do better

-